Maximize Your Nutrition and Improve Your Health
Mind Body Skin Medspa Offers Comprehensive Testing to Identify Nutritional Deficiencies and Insufficiencies
Mind Body Skin Medspa uses NutrEval FMV® which is the most comprehensive functional and nutritional assessment available. Testing involves both blood and urine samples to evaluate over 125 biomarkers and assesses the body's functional need for 40 antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients.
It is designed to help identify root causes of dysfunction and provide a systems-based approach to help you overcome chronic conditions and live a healthier life.
- Nutritional testing allows insights on how nutrition and the environment are impacting your body. Testing can reveal toxic exposures and measures your body’s ability to neutralize those toxins.
- Identify subtle imbalances related to many common health issues that can be found before standard labs can detect them.
- Nutritional testing measures 100’s of areas in the body that are impacted by poor nutrition. You will receive a personalized report and help creating a plan specific to your needs.
Symptoms and conditions associated with nutrient imbalances
- Mood disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Obesity/ Insulin resistance/ Type 2 Diabetes
- Weight Issues / Dietary Guidance
- Malnutrition often observed in the elderly
- Increased nutrient demand in athlete
- Increased nutrient demand in physical trauma/healing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you would like to get started today, please call 612-590-7762
Nutritional testing measures 100’s of areas in the body that are impacted by poor nutrition. You will receive a personalized report and help creating a plan specific to your needs.
Personalized recommendations for amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and other nutrients are provided for each patient. Additionally, exposure to select toxic substances and oxidative stressors may need to be addressed.
Mind Body Skin Medspa does not accept insurance; however, Genova, the company who supplies the test kits offers a number of billing options including payment plans. They can also bill some commercial insurance.